Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports To: CFO
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Phoenix is seeking an Office Administrator that has a work-hard, play-hard attitude. If you are a self-starter that is looking to grow with a company, this just might be the job for you. The ideal candidate will report to multiple managers with minimal direct supervision. The ideal candidate will need to have superb time management and organizational skills as he or she will be maintaining calendars and schedules for multiple groups. The candidate should also be comfortable with general office operations, including electronic correspondence, answering phones, filing, and distributing mail. Because we are always seeking ways to better serve the our customers and guest, we also hope that our Office Administrator will help us identify ways that we can be more effective contributing ideas for improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage in-coming calls, greet visitors and provide administrative support to the executive team.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Oversee office supply inventory, office equipment and kitchen/office areas.
- Running business related errands, ordering food for meetings/trainings and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Assist the Finance and HR departments with various assignments.
- Perform job duties with minimal instruction or supervision.
- Work with confidential and sensitive information.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree as an Administrative Professional, or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in an Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organization and prioritization skills.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters; ability to protect confidentiality.
- Valid driver’s license and state-required proof of auto insurance.
- Flexibility to help-out wherever needed.
"Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicant's ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls regulations (U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Asylee or Refugee). Also, applicant's eligibility may be conditioned based upon access to information classified under the Atomic Energy Act requiring pre-employment drug test, fingerprinting, and a criminal background check."