Revolutionizing an industry is hard work, but fortunately, we here at Phoenix have plenty to offer that will make that hard work easier. Read on to learn more about the disruptive potential of composites additive manufacturing and how neutron radiography, or N-ray, can help the innovators in aerospace do their very best.
The ASNT Annual Conference brings together the best and the brightest working in the field of non-destructive testing. While we can’t bring the neutron generators to you, we’re packing up our robots (yes you heard that right but you’ll have to come by our booth to find out more) and heading to Houston, TX on October 28th- 31st.
ASNT is the largest gathering of industry professionals, equipment and technology suppliers, engineers and researchers working in the field of nondestructive testing and evaluation of materials in the world. And we’ve got big news to share about neutron imaging and how Phoenix is advancing technology with applications in the medical, federal, energetics and other key sectors.
Past attendees know what an incredible conference this is, but here’s the top seven reasons to see Phoenix at the ASNT show:
1. THE BIG Announcement: Phoenix has deep neutron imaging knowledge, so we can help solve NDT challenges and we are doing just that with the new Phoenix Neutron Imaging Center opening fall 2019! This will be the first non-reactor facility offering commercial neutron imaging services! We’re breaking ground this month and taking orders now! Stop by and learn more, including the chance to win a FREE n-ray image!
2. The Innovation Forum on Exhibition Floor: Katie Rittenhouse, Director of Sales, will be presenting “Phoenix Neutron Imaging Center: Industrial Neutron Radiography Services” on Monday 10/29 at 11am
3. Day of STEM – Students will be coming by the booth between 11:30am-1:00pm on Monday to learn about Phoenix technology.
4. Presentation: Michael Taylor, Neutron Radiography Program Manager, will be presenting “Design and Performance of an Accelerator-Based Thermal and Fast Neutron Imaging Faculty” on Monday 10/29 at 1:30pm. You don’t want to miss this fascinating look into the development of our state-of-the-art neutron facility.
5. Booth Meet and Greet: Stop by and meet the team at booth #541 Sunday through Tuesday, we’re excited to talk with you about how Phoenix is bringing mission critical solutions to applications to better our world.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to see what we’re talking about at the show!
6. It’s Houston – get your cowboy boots on and have some fun!
7. SWAG: Who doesn’t love some good show swag. We think we’ll be the talk of the town with what we’re bringing this year. Stop by for stimulating conversation, our industry first news, and our swag!
We can’t wait to see you there!
Phoenix is thrilled to announce that we have delivered the first production accelerator to our long time customer, Shine Medical Technologies!
The system was delivered to Building One, the first building on the SHINE medical isotope production campus in Janesville, WI.
This state-of-the-art accelerator system was designed and built specifically for the SHINE medical isotope project, which will produce radioisotopes used in medical imaging. The system delivery is a huge milestone and brings Shine one step closer to their goal of being the world leader in the safe, clean, affordable production of medical isotopes.
After installation and commissioning, it will allow SHINE to gain operating experience, train employees, and develop maintenance procedures prior to construction of its commercial production facility. Construction of the SHINE medical isotope production facility is slated to begin in the spring of 2019. Once built, the production facility will contain eight independent isotope production units, each with its own Phoenix neutron generator. Phoenix is proud to play an integral role as a key supplier for Shine and we greatly look forward to their success and the next delivery of systems!
Phoenix recently signed an agreement to provide two nuclear fuel inspection systems for a major US company that provides a wide range of nuclear power plant products and services throughout the world.
We’re celebrating the incredible staff at Phoenix by featuring an employee’s story each month.
Phoenix Nuclear Labs has been selected for the 2017 Best of Monona Award in the Business Services category.
Phoenix has signed a long-term agreement to be the exclusive supplier of high current proton accelerators to California-based Rayton Solar to produce low cost, high efficiency solar panels.
SHINE Medical Technologies, Inc. announced today that Gregory OD Smith will join its Board of Directors.