The ASNT Annual Conference brings together the best and the brightest working in the field of non-destructive testing. While we can’t bring the neutron generators to you, we’re packing up our robots (yes you heard that right but you’ll have to come by our booth to find out more) and heading to Houston, TX on October 28th- 31st.
ASNT is the largest gathering of industry professionals, equipment and technology suppliers, engineers and researchers working in the field of nondestructive testing and evaluation of materials in the world. And we’ve got big news to share about neutron imaging and how Phoenix is advancing technology with applications in the medical, federal, energetics and other key sectors.
Past attendees know what an incredible conference this is, but here’s the top seven reasons to see Phoenix at the ASNT show:
1. THE BIG Announcement: Phoenix has deep neutron imaging knowledge, so we can help solve NDT challenges and we are doing just that with the new Phoenix Neutron Imaging Center opening fall 2019! This will be the first non-reactor facility offering commercial neutron imaging services! We’re breaking ground this month and taking orders now! Stop by and learn more, including the chance to win a FREE n-ray image!
2. The Innovation Forum on Exhibition Floor: Katie Rittenhouse, Director of Sales, will be presenting “Phoenix Neutron Imaging Center: Industrial Neutron Radiography Services” on Monday 10/29 at 11am
3. Day of STEM – Students will be coming by the booth between 11:30am-1:00pm on Monday to learn about Phoenix technology.
4. Presentation: Michael Taylor, Neutron Radiography Program Manager, will be presenting “Design and Performance of an Accelerator-Based Thermal and Fast Neutron Imaging Faculty” on Monday 10/29 at 1:30pm. You don’t want to miss this fascinating look into the development of our state-of-the-art neutron facility.
5. Booth Meet and Greet: Stop by and meet the team at booth #541 Sunday through Tuesday, we’re excited to talk with you about how Phoenix is bringing mission critical solutions to applications to better our world.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to see what we’re talking about at the show!
6. It’s Houston – get your cowboy boots on and have some fun!
7. SWAG: Who doesn’t love some good show swag. We think we’ll be the talk of the town with what we’re bringing this year. Stop by for stimulating conversation, our industry first news, and our swag!
We can’t wait to see you there!