Phoenix is looking for an Accounting & Administration Intern to join our Administrative team. The Accounting & Administration Intern will assist with a variety of accounting and administrative duties, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general accounting and office management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Obtain necessary approvals and/or verify invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents and resolve any discrepancies
- Process expense reports using Concur
- Contact vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies and obtain missing invoices as necessary
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales order creation and project set up
- Monitor aging and contact customers on past due invoices as necessary
- General accounting
- Posting of journal entries
- Account reconciliations
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and analyses
- Backup to the office administrator
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma is required.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with SAP Business One and Concur a plus.