The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Phoenix executive team by performing a variety of administrative activities. In addition, the Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of general clerical duties to ensure that the Phoenix offices are performing optimally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the executive team members including:
- Managing calendars
- Booking travel arrangements
- Assist with preparing presentations and documents – proofread and format
- Assist in obtaining necessary signatures on documents as needed
- Timesheet administration:
- Review & approve for executive direct reports
- Point person for assigning Project & Job Codes for teams as needed
- Complete report generation including:
- Hours worked vs planned
- Engineering Key Performance Indicators
- Project task execution
- Administration of Task Tracking Tool:
- Add & close projects
- Add & modify forms
- Administer Document Control system
- Support other and administrative duties and provide backup to other administrative employees as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in business preferred. Equivalent experience in office administration to be considered.
- A minimum of 3+ years of office administrative experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organization and prioritization skills.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters; ability to protect confidentiality.
- Valid driver’s license and state-required proof of auto insurance