NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are looking for a software developer to architect and guide software development for new controller solution. The ideal candidate would similarly be capable of leading data analysis algorithm development in real-time and through post-processing tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architect and develop software for a custom control and analysis platform
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong proficiency in C#
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library as specified by ISO and ANSI
- Experience with low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with embedded systems design and low-level hardware interactions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- BS degree in relevant engineering, programming, or scientific field, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of industry experience
- C++, C, LabVIEW, Python, or Qt proficiency
- Demonstrated statistical analysis
- Experience with neutron detectors is highly desired
Phoenix offers an exceptional benefit and compensation package in a transparent, collaborative team environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If this opportunity piques your interest and you feel Phoenix may be the organization for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
“Eligibility for employment is conditioned on an individual’s ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls regulations (U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Asylee or Refugee). Also, an individual’s eligibility may be conditioned based upon access to information classified under the Atomic Energy Act requiring pre-employment drug test, fingerprinting, and a criminal background check.”