Phoenix LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of SHINE Medical Technologies, is seeking a Senior Revenue and Cost Analyst to provide financial support and analysis for customer projects. Customer projects may range from a few months to multiple years and fall under different revenue recognition rules depending on the nature of the contract. This position will work closely with project and functional managers at Phoenix.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with project and functional managers to develop budgets for new projects.
- Provide timely reporting of the project-to-date financials including variance analysis.
- Month-to-date reporting of key drivers of revenue recognition including material costs, labor hours, and subcontractor costs.
- Continuous improvement of existing financial modeling and development of new financial modeling to forecast project revenues and costs.
- Monthly revenue recognition calculations and journal entries. Reconciliation of related balance sheet accounts.
- Annual budgeting by project.
- Support and back-up other members of finance and accounting as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive financial experience
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP and revenue recognition principles
- Ability to communicate complex financial information to non-financial business partners
- Able to effectively manage multiple and shifting priorities
- Experience with SAP Business One and NetSuite preferred
- Experience with capital good manufacturing preferred